[nabs-l] Device Helps Blind See with Tongue

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:53:21 UTC 2012

You have a great point. Yes, there are thoughts that, just because they
could be a cure for cancer, there should be a cure for blindness. This is,
and will not, be true after all. My blindness should not be cured in any
physical manner. But the thing I am going to cure  myself is how people
react to blindness. If indeed there is a cure for blindness, is the only
cure that specifies that a blind person should have his or her own vision of
what he or she needs to do and wants to do in life, and not letting
blindness be a hinder. Like Stevie Wonder points out, "just because you are
blind, does not mean you lack vision."