[nabs-l] Device Helps Blind See with Tongue

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:57:52 UTC 2012

Maybe one of you students needs to go into the field of engineering so you
can help these uneducated researchers with their projects that "fix
blindness." we need more and more and more blind people in the STEM fields
that's for sure! And yes, we also need a blind celebrity that really can
apply the philosophy of blindness of the NFB in all public appearances and
performances, including TV shows and movies.