[nabs-l] Device Helps Blind See with Tongue

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu May 24 19:38:40 UTC 2012

Brandon:
Ask your college, to allow you to do, what I'm doing, this October,
(Lord willing.)
Since October is Meet the Blind Month, I'm going to do a seminar on
blindness related stuff, at my college, showing what I do, and how I
do things.
I'd even show them the courtesy rules, that are mentioned.
Blessings, Joshua