[nabs-l] GPS Solutions

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:16:50 UTC 2012

I wonder if Sendero is planning on working on this? I think the Trekker
Breeze is too simplistic and the ones for PAC Mate and Braillenote are
too expensive, but would love to have a Sendero GPS app for my phone.
I do have an old Trekker PDA. lol
speaking of that, anyone with experience adding POI's from a file to the
Trekker please email me off list.
Thanks!
Jordyn