[nabs-l] Fwd: [BANA-Announce] Braille Formats Implementation Date Release

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:39:12 UTC 2012

There has been, and will continue to be a lot to say on this issue.

Dr. Nemeth has been revising the 1973 code in to what is termed the
Nemeth Uniform Braille System. I am willing to bet most on this list
have heard little about Nemeth Uniform Braille System, NUBS, let alone
seen it on the page.

I've written an article to be published in the Monitor this June about
this subject, and I encourage people to become familiar with this issue.

I am in support of, and an advocate for NUBS for the many reasons math
and science students would like Nemeth's work to continue making their
studies a viable option.

Antonio