[nabs-l] Fwd: [BANA-Announce] Braille Formats Implementation Date Release

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:41:12 UTC 2012

Hello,
Nemeth seemed OK to me when I learned it, although there seemed to be quite
a few signs that were a little un necessary. But I haven't touched Nemith in
over 3 years, so my memory is probably faulty.
I just hope that things become more compact and less cumbersome to learn.
It's my experience that life is better for everyone when language is logical
and not full of signs that take lots of education to understand. (Like
English!) Who wants to keep spelling knife with a k. Who wants to keep
putting Ee at the end of all their words? Why not be like the Italians and
spell neutrino just like it sounds?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs