[nabs-l] Convention Agenda

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:51:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The agenda is, in fact, up on the website. Go to www.nfb.org, look for
upcoming events and then the link for our national convention. Go to
that convention page and there is a heading that says "agenda." The
download link says "2012 convention agenda word." You can also go to
www.nfb.org/national-convention.

The NABS meeting this year will be Sunday, July 1, from 7:00-10:00.
Registration will start at 6:15. The student open house this year will
be Saturday night, and we hope to see many of you there!

Hope all of this helps.

Karen Anderson
First Vice President, National Association of Blind Students