[nabs-l] Convention agenda

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 27 03:55:10 UTC 2012

Chelsea,

Hmm... well, the convention agenda, if you download it from the NFB Web site
is in DOC (Microsoft Word) format, which, if I'm not mistaken, iPhones can't
open because they're made by Apple. So, if you need it in another format,
such as TXT or RTF in order for you to access it on your iPhone, please let
me know and I can convert it for you.

Thanks,

Chris