[nabs-l] Convention agenda

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 27 17:21:31 UTC 2012

Josh,

Look a little further! * Smile! *

 On the NFB home page, you will see a heading after all of the
main navigation links which says "Upcoming Events." Look under
that heading, and you should find "June 30-July 5, national
convention." Note: don't click on the national convention link if
you are looking for the agenda.  Under the information about
convention that is on the home page, you should see a link that
says something like "the convention agenda is now available."
Click on that link, and your computer's standard download
dialogue box will come up.  Just download the file (it is in
.doc, or Microsoft Word 97-2003 format,) and save it wherever you
want to save it on your computer, and you should be good to go!

Hope this helps,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."