[nabs-l] taking the GRE

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 27 18:50:02 UTC 2012

Mary,
This makes sense now. I knew ETS had developed some sort of talking software
for the GRE.
Like many standardized tests, the computer one now adjusts to the level of
difficulty of the test taker. Ah, now I see the discrepancy. It would be a
lot different for other test takers without accomodations.

Well, at least they made a computer version accessible to us.