[nabs-l] taking the GRE

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:50:40 UTC 2012

I'm glad Ruth was able to clear some things up. I'm sorry I gave wrong
information. One thing she didn't quite mention in her message to the
list but that she mentioned in her email to me is an obvious point
that we should have picked up on. If ETS provides a hard-copy
supplement which is advantageous especially for the tactile graphics,
then all the questions have to be predetermined. So I personally
prefer this so I can have the graphics to look at.

Cindy