[nabs-l] Convention Agenda in Calendar Formats

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Mon May 28 21:15:56 UTC 2012

Joshua,

Which one did you click on? There technically are no links in the
Google Calendar HTML view. Find "agenda" and press enter on that, then
press the "next period" button until it shows 6/30.

One thing to remember, not all pages will say there are links, but
there will still be content. A lot of pages that have dynamic content
use JavaScript to make things happen. There aren't always links, but
text is still "clickable" (or in the case of a JAWS user, activated by
presing ENTER on it).

Tony