[nabs-l] ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SPANISH ARTICLE

Deb Mendelsohn deb.mendelsohn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:54:59 UTC 2012

HI SOPHIE,

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME.  I AM A LIBRARIAN AND VERY GLAD TO HELP WHEN I CAN.
I AM GOING TO U OF AZ GRAD SCHOOL FOR LIBRARY SCIENCE, THIS WAS A GOOD
EXERCISE FOR ME.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, IF YOU NEED HELP IN THE FUTURE.

GMAIL TRANSLATED THIS, SO I CANNOT CONTROL HOW CHOPPY IT IS.  THIS NEEDED
TO BE SENT OUT TO NABS & OTHER BLIND GROUPS.  HAVING LAZY EYE AND BEING
LEGALLY BLIND, ALL MY LIFE, I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY.

DEB

--
*Deb's Cell:  520-225-8244*