[nabs-l] NVDA Questions

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:40:20 UTC 2012

  Hi Ariel and Listers: Definitely a bit of a learning curve especially
in the equivalent of Jaws cursor (In NvDA is called Object Navegation)
but other than that, it's nearly the same as Jaws; Oh and also a
learning curve in that when going to a form field, you have to do Enter
to get in; other than that it's nearly the same; same basic commands
using the Caps lock key plus down arrow to read all, Caps lock key (also
called the NVDA key) plus up arrow reads current line.
The NVDA keyboard help and manual found by going to NVDA+n to reach the
NVDA menu, are very helpful and welll done! Good luck!