[nabs-l] Disappointed in changes to my college degree plan!

Jane juanitatighan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 03:08:14 UTC 2012

How willing ar eyou to fight?  They tried to completely change my degree to something else.

BTW, what is your degree in If it's education, then I am afraid you are out of luck, because requirements for that are always changing. If it's something else, ou need to think carefully about how hard you want to push them. I simply told them point-blank there was no way I was going to stay in college for at least one mroe year, maybe more, to take on extra classes that were not originally required. Eventually they accepted my position, and I was the last person to graduate from my university with a degree in English-Journalism.

Jane