[nabs-l] Disappointed in changes to my college degree plan!

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:58:45 UTC 2012

We're getting off topic here, but, I guess, I'll push this train a
little farther off the railroad track.  I find braille signs helpful,
but not necessary.  I've usually found braille signs to be consistent
within a given building; that is, when I find where they put a sign in
relation to one room door, the other signs in the same building are
usually in the same relative position to their respective doors.  Not
always, but usually.  The only time in my recent memory I've ever felt
like I was at a real disadvantage without braille signs was when I was
staying at a motel a couple months ago and there were like four
buildings in the complex with no braille anywhere.  I figured it out,
to the point where I could consistently find anything I needed in the
dang complex, but it took a few extra minutes of trial and error I
really didn't want to spend...but even that was only a minor
annoyance.