[nabs-l] blind cashiers/burger flippers

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:29:52 UTC 2012

Chris,
  I haven't gotten the job yet, but it seems like I stand a decent
shot because I know the owner and he's indicated a lot of interest.
And, I agree with you about needing to find an alternative technique
for using a cash register, but I fail to see how that has more
potential danger than cooking.  Like I said, I'm confident in my
ability to cook safely, but I happen to think there are more risks to
my physical safety in a kitchen than behind a cash register.