[nabs-l] Website Accessibility Survey

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Nov 20 07:38:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am a student at East Carolina University in the Computer Science department. I am asking you to take part in my research study entitled, “Web Accessibility of Visually Impaired Computer Users”.

The purpose of this research is to determine if the difficulties that visually impaired computer users encounter in accessing websites and online information affects their online behavior.

By doing this research, I hope to learn if a difference exists between the online behavior of visually impaired computer users versus sighted individuals using current technologies.

You are being invited to take part in this research because you are either a visually impaired or sighted computer user.

The survey does not collect any information that can identify you and your participation is voluntary, which means that you do not have to participate in this research unless you want to. The 33 question survey will take approximately 15 minutes and we are seeking approximately 100 individuals to participate.

If you would like to participate the survey can be found online here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JPYHSSC

Thank you and I have listed my direct contact information below for those who have questions,

Julian L. Brinkley
Email: brinkleyju11 at students.ecu.edu
Phone: (336) 307 - 0413
East Carolina University