[nabs-l] thanksgiving

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Thu Nov 22 01:16:56 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley.
I don't have anyone to celebrate with except for my mom, step-dad, and brother, but we're celebrating nonetheless.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, and don't miss the parade on TV!
Blessings, Joshua
From: nabs-l [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Ashley Bramlett [bookwormahb at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:44 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: [nabs-l] thanksgiving

Hi all,
Hope you all have friends or family to spend tomorrow with. I’m spending it with my immediate family and my brother’s wife.
We’ve got our lovely honey baked ham here but we will eat our main meal at my grandmothers. She’s in assisted living so its easy for us to spend time with her at her place.
Happy thanksgiving.
Ashley