[nabs-l] E-Mail Restored To My Control

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:22:00 UTC 2012

Joshua:

That's just google's bad way of managing audio captchas. As for two-step verification, I just was able to set this up on my iPhone entirely independently. Perhaps it's different on a computer, that I'm not sure of.
  Finally I know this is an old thread, I just remembered it and thought I'd post on my success so that it may help others in this same situation.
Thanks,
Josh G

Sent from my iPhone