[nabs-l] Meteorology Question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 25 17:23:45 UTC 2012

I have been sent the following question.  Please respond to Jeanne
Anderson JScheira at aol.com
directly as she is not subscribed to this list.

Hello,
 >> I currently have a student in high school who has future plans of
going into Meteorology. He is a bright young man and has a strong
passion for weather. He has minimal usable vision therefore is unable
to read visual information such as radar. He uses Braille and
assistive technology very well.

 >> Is there any technology that anyone is familiar with for reading
radar for individuals who are visually impaired?

Jeanne Anderson JScheira at aol.com