[nabs-l] NFB Net Members list was Re: Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] New National Scholarship Offered by Oracle

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 23:26:55 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
 This is also the case for all nfb.net lists, that if you are a member
of an nfb.net list serve you automatically get the nfb.net member list
messages, so no need to re-post. Correct?

--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”