[nabs-l] NFB Net Members list was Re: Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] New National Scholarship Offered by Oracle

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:20:57 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,

That makes sense. Thank you.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:40 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] NFB Net Members list was Re: Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list]
New National Scholarship Offered by Oracle

The members list is drawn from lists that are most likely to have a
predominance of members on them, chapter and state affiliate lists, division
lists, etc.  The master list includes virtually everybody, there are some
lists, like topical lists like gui-talk and dtb-talk that aren't included in
members-list.

Dave