[nabs-l] Greek Organizations and Strolling

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:53:16 UTC 2012

Good morning all,

Hope you’re well. I have a question for anyone who is in a Multicultural Greek Letter Organization that strolls.

I recently became a sister of Omega Phi Chi Sorority, Incorporated and we often stroll at probates and other events. My question is what are some tips for strolling, especially in a place you’ve never been to before? Because of all the hand signs and other moves, it would be virtually impossible to stroll with a cane. What are some tips for making sure you are in sync with the rest of the line?

Any advice would be fantastic! Thanks in advance, and have a lovely day.

Best,
Nallym Bravo