[nabs-l] Fwd: Accessibility announcement

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 14:08:03 UTC 2012

hmm, how is it fully accessible? all hype about inaccessible nook and kindle
around. So does this mean the menus will talk on these I devices? is it with
voice over or their own talking synthesizer? Did they actually label all
those visual buttons so its accessible?

it would be exciting, but before  we say its great, is it actually fullly
accessible?