[nabs-l] Accessibility announcement

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:59:41 UTC 2012

Speaking of Amazon, well, I avoid doing busines with the company
and wrote a letter explaining why it is important to make Kindle
accessible.  Lots of books I would love to read are available in
the Kindle, not anything else, and I'm ick of the disabled proof
crap that Bookshare and Learning Ally require.
Beth