[nabs-l] curing blindness

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:27:53 UTC 2012

Hi Laurel,

You make some good points, and I agree with most of them. I just don't think
I could wrap my head around being sighted after being blind my whole life. I
might do it if the technology made it so I would gradually regain my vision,
but as I said in my last message, I think it would be sensory overload for
me to go from total blindness to full sight. That's just me, and as you
said, to each his (or her) own. :)

Chris