[nabs-l] curing blindness

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 02:48:16 UTC 2012

That's what hit me as I read his book some years ago: how he used his alternative techniques to help along the way. If some day I were regain sight, I'd use these techniques. Good Mike wrote his story whose title cannot recall. I'd really recomend giving it a read; it's really interesting!

Enviado desde mi iPhone