[nabs-l] iphone issue

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:25:08 UTC 2012

  'HI guys: I've had this question bugging me since I got my IPhone as
an advanced birthday and Cristmas present in July: I can be twitting,
emailing or wherever typing away and all of a sudden the app closes
losing everything! Yes I thought maybe my IPhone was bad, thus thought
about taking it to the carrier, but I found a little trick of when the
phone starts getting sluggish, triple click home voiceover off, wait
between 10-15 seconds, and when I triple click home to activate
Voiceover wuala! As good as new! Any of you had this little annoyance?
I've got a 3gs.

El 01/10/2012 05:16 p.m., Cynthia Bennett escribió:
> There might be a legitimate bug, and if so, I'm sorry you're
> experiencing that as I can see how it would be frustrating. However, I
> would say that 99% of my random and weird iPhone issues can be fixed
> in one of a few ways. You can do a simple reset by pressing your lock
> button 6 times consecutively and quickly. There will be a pause, and
> then VoiceOver will say "VoiceOver on." And you should be able to
> continue using the phone normally. You can do a more thorough reset by
> holding the lock button down for 10-15 seconds. This will restart your
> phone. You can also just try restarting your phone the normal way.
> Neither of the resets I suggested cause any changes in your settings
> or information on the phone. You can also reset the settings; the
> option is found in the settings menu, but note that it does reset
> preferences you've set such as Wifi networks, VoiceOver preferences,
> ringtones, etc. So since that one is the most cumbersome to set back
> up, I usually leave that fix for my last try. If none of these help,
> you can always contact Apple customer service. If you have already
> tried these things, then sorry. They're great ideas for other people
> experiencing oddities in their iPhones though. For me, these resets
> have fixed everything from my phone not making calls to VoiceOver
> lockups where it stops speaking to my speakers not working. iPhones do
> funny things sometimes, but for me, they have fortunately been
> relatively easy to fix.
>
> Cindy
>
> On 10/1/12, Jewel<herekittykat2 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I have experienced something similar.  Beheadings are jumbled up but the
>> contacts are not. I wish I had a solution but I have the same problem.
>> Anyone know what's going on?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Oct 1, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Sophie Trist<sweetpeareader at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Dear List:
>>>
>>> Last week, I updated my iPhone 4S to IOS 6. Ever since then, I have
>>> noticed something strange about my contacts. When I scroll through them,
>>> they're all jumbled up. For instance, it will show "Capital A," but then
>>> have the contacts that should be listed under B. Does anyone have an idea
>>> if this problem can be fixed? I appreciate any help y'all can give me.
>>> Best,