[nabs-l] iphone issue

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:55:05 UTC 2012

Hi LaVonya and everyone,

We don't have an Apple store here in Carroll county, but I have called
Apple, and my customer service experience was a very positive one. I was
very happy to learn that the tech support guy who was helping me actually
knew how to work with VoiceOver, and didn't freak out on me when I told him
I was blind and consequently use VoiceOver to work my iPod Touch! I've heard
stories of Apple care experiences from blind people in which they have
called general tech support and the rep didn't know how to work VoiceOver,
forcing them to have to be transferred to the accessibility department.
However, I personally have never had this experience, and have always been
very happy with Apple tech support.

Chris