[nabs-l] iphone issue

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 03:26:17 UTC 2012

Ignasi,
  I don't have space to write all the accessibility bugs people are
having in ths email, so I'm directing you to an applevis forum
discussion on the topic.  As I've said before, the
accessibility-related bugs I've seen so far are annoying and, I think,
big enough to give the casual blind IOS user pause before upgrading.
I decided I could tolerate those bugs because of the new features in
IOS 6; to me, increased functionality is more important than perfect
accessibility and IOS 6 is still accessible enough.
  So, for anyone interested, here's the link to the list of bugs I've
alluded to.
http://www.applevis.com/applevis-forum/ios-ios-app-discussion/ios-6-bug-list

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/clb5590%40gmail.c