[nabs-l] iphone problem

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:08:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have to say, I was one of the people who said I would neveer use a touch
screen divice, but I am happy to say I have been using the I-phone for about
two weeks or so and I have never been happier. I was nervous at the start,
but with some practice I am having no problems. These things just take time.
I love my I-phone and everything I can do with it. I do not see myself going
to anything else.