[nabs-l] Question for you all

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:24:36 UTC 2012

Hello all,
This past week my mom went on-line and looked at my bank account and saw
that I was overdrawen. A doctors office takes out $110 every month to
cover a procedure that I had done the amount that they take out Is what
I'm responseible for paying because insurance didn't cover the rest of
it. I'm fine with that however, My mom said that she was going to take
my bank card away from me until next month and then we'll see If I get
It back. She also informed me that I can't spend more than $100 unless I
talk to her first. She said that If I don't like her rules then I can
pack my stuff and get out. What do you all think about all of this?
Right back soon,
Koby.