[nabs-l] iphone problem

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 23:07:52 UTC 2012

Joshua, not to be rude, but that was kinda off topic for the
question at hand. While we all appreciate and respect your
opinion on iPhones and other touch screen devices, that does
nothing to help those of us who do have iPhones. Many phones have
contracts, so people cannot switch any old time they want to or
it will cost a lot of money. Besides, as Jewel also said, many of
us like iPhones, despite the problems they may have. No
electronic device is perfect. What works for me might not work
for you. You saying that iPhones are bad does not help those of
us who have iPhones solve our problems with them.