[nabs-l] iphone problem

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:40:42 UTC 2012

the people at the apple are so thural, tha they will even email you instructions, if u need it, and or let you record them, as they do whatever u are asking them to do. my info is emailed to me. freel free to email me off list if you want. this goes for the hole list

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 13, 2012, at 23:28, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had the same positive experience of being able to leave the Iusacel store with the IPhone speaking. It's very important, I would like to think, to know hese steps; I went as far as to record and Braille hem. Good luck!
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> El 13/10/2012, a las 20:57, "Rania Ismail LMT" <raniaismail04 at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> Thank you. Hopeing I remember how to get to voice over just in case they
>> don't know how to turn it on

>>> 3 times quickly will bring up VoiceOver.  If this doesn't work
>>> you
>>> will probably have to get sighted assistance, under settings,
>>> general, VoiceOver I think.
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>
>>> At 11:43 AM 10/13/2012, you wrote:
>>> speaking of iphone problems, does any1 no how i can help someone
>>> who
>>> just got an iphone, he is totaly blind, and doesn't no how to
>>> turn on
>>> speach
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>
>>> On Oct 13, 2012, at 12:03, Jewel <herekittykat2 at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Joshua,
>>> Your comment is of no use to the current topic, and is in fact
>>> very
>>> rude. Maybe she *gasp* wonder-of-wonders *likes* having a
>>> touchscreen.
>>> Just because you wouldn't do it, doesn't mean other people
>>> shouldn't.
>>> You have a tendency to make snarky remarks that are of no help
>>> to the
>>> person asking the question and personally, I find it very
>>> annoying.
>>> Please stop. As the saying goes, if you have nothing good to
>>> say,
>>> don't say anything at all.
>>> ~Jewel
>>>
>>> On 10/13/12, Sophie Trist <sweetpeareader at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Gloria, I agree. I would rather use the iPhone with a couple of
>>> minor bugs than use another kind of phone. Like you, I was
>>> resistent to the whole touch screen thing, but when I went to
>>> camp at LCB and saw how efficient everyone was with them, I
>>> decided to get one. It is by far the most accessible and
>>> phone out there.

>>> music. The same thing happens if someone calls me and I don't
>>> answer. This has happened n a couple of very awkward places and

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/sweetpeareade