[nabs-l] Powerpoint presentation

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:10:52 UTC 2012

Hi Gloria,
I am not sure if you are using JAWS or what version of Powerpoint you have,
but Freedom Scientific has a tutorial on how to use Powerpoint 2003 and
Powerpoint 2007 with JAWS. I found that it helped me a lot this semester in
one of my classes, so it may help you also. It tells you how to create a
powerpoint presentation and how to go through your powerpoint presentation
while presenting using keystrokes. It also has a downloadable version of the
tutorial for offline use as well as practice files.
Here is the link:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/training-powerpoint.asp
Hth,
Misty