[nabs-l] A question about Blackboard.

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:54:41 UTC 2012

Hi John,
I am no longer a student so I don't have a way to double check this, but this is what I remember doing.  See if it works.

First select the course you want on blackboard.  Then, there should be a link for tools under that course, like the links for assignments, syllabi, etc.  Once you click on tools there should be an email option as one of the tools you can use for the course.  From there you can find the option to email different groups of students enrolled in the course.

My apologies if this doesn't work.

-Greg