[nabs-l] Fwd: [Mm-friends] Fwd: A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:26:21 UTC 2012

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Cullen Gallagher <cullen.gallagher at gmail.com>
*Date:* October 18, 2012, 8:07:40 PM EDT
*To:* "mm-friends at acbradio.org" <Mm-friends at acbradio.org>
*Subject:* *[Mm-friends] Fwd: A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75*
*Reply-To:* mm-friends at acbradio.org

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"The Braille Superstore" <Sales at BrailleBookstore.com>
*Subject: **A Talking MP3 Player for Only $75*
*Date: *October 11, 2012 12:23:07 PM EDT
*To: *cullen.gallagher at gmail.com

A Big Hello from the Braille Superstore,

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com

It's small. It's powerful. It's affordable. And best of all ... it talks!

Yes folks, it's here. After years of development and rigorous testing, we
are rolling out our very own talking MP3 player, complete with a voice
recorder, FM Radio, and an E-Book reader.

Unlike its competitors, our Talking MP3 player is small (about the size of
a cigarette lighter) and ridiculously inexpensive. Finally, blind folks can
take music wherever they go - on a player that doesn't cost hundreds of
dollars.

Announcing the world's first talking MP3 player - at a price everyone can
afford! Select the album you want to listen to for your afternoon walk.
Pause to record a note for later, then listen to the radio on the way home.
Curl up for a while with your favorite E-Book, then switch over to
Recordings and play Mom's famous cookie recipe. You can't see the screen,
but it doesn't matter. Every song title, every menu option, and every page
of your E-Book is spoken out loud. It's all possible thanks to one
extraordinary device - the Tiny Tunes MP3 player.

Unlike every digital player on the market today, you never need to look at
the screen when using this device. As you move through the songs in your
current album, each new title is spoken to you as you select it. Names of
albums, genres and even artists are also read audibly. Concerned about
changing settings, selecting options, finding the right recording or
reading a book? Don't be, because all those features are voiced aloud, too.
Put simply, everything that comes up on the screen of this MP3 player is
spoken in clear, synthetic speech.

Your new player is powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, which lasts
between ten and fifteen hours without power and charges through USB. It
also boasts four gigabytes of internal flash memory, which will hold
approximately two thousand songs. The player comes packed into a durable,
thick leather case, which even has two large speakers built into the front.
The player has a safety-lock switch to prevent accidental bumping of the
buttons while listening, and standard-sized USB and headphone jacks. The
package even comes with a USB cable and a pair of stylish earphones.

The Tiny Tunes MP3 Player itself from Future Aids is small, smaller than
two fingers put together and less than an ounce in weight. It plays all
standard music files, organizes your music exactly the way you want, has a
built-in voice recorder, reads E-Books, and even boasts an FM radio. All
these features are impressive, but the fact that every function talks makes
this player worth its weight in gold. Digital music and E-Books have
completely redefined modern-day entertainment. Come join the fun with one
small device - boasting one powerful set of features!

The Tiny Tunes MP3 Player is scheduled to be released over the Thanksgiving
long weekend (November 22). To insure you get yours as quickly as possible,
please place your pre-order today.

To read more about this exciting player, or to pre-order it, please visit
the below link. It will take you directly to the product page.

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com/view.php?T=Tiny+Tunes+MP3+Player

While you're there, don't forget to Like our new Facebook page!

Thanks for reading, folks. Have an absolutely wonderful weekend!

This Email was sent to cullen.gallagher at gmail.com. You're receiving this
newsletter because you subscribed to it on our website at
www.BrailleBookstore.com , or have ordered from us before. We now have the
option on our checkout page which lets you decide not to be added to our
mailing list. If, for any reason, you do not wish to receive our newsletter
in future, just visit the below link:
http://www.BrailleBookstore.com/mailing.php?Act=Unsub&Email=cullen.gallagher@gmail.com

Cordially,
All your Friends at