[nabs-l] Braille for accented letters

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:48:04 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm not sure, as I just read the transcriber's notes before hand. The Index
should explain more than my little excerpt. I just encounter the below
accented letters. I've never run into o acute in Italian.
Do realize though, German throws this on its head because it uses the same
dots for totally different things...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs