[nabs-l] Public humiliation because of blindness.

John Moore coasterfreak88 at me.com
Sun Oct 21 17:31:00 UTC 2012

Lol Kurt! Priceless! That's one of the best stories of that type I"ve heard in a while. I agree with you about raising hell sometiems. HOwever, if only one person is doing it and most are not, I feel that it is not necessary. I think sometimes a lot of blind people are just power-hungry and want to complain about everything. I hope I did not offend you by saying that. I take serious issue with the blindness organizations and refuse to join either one because if the issue. Sometimes you do not need to make a big deal out of something when it is only a small thing. I hope we can respectfully disagree.