[nabs-l] Protected View Question

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:48:47 UTC 2012

A while ago, we had a thread about protected view. I know how to
enable editing. I have been going to the info tab of the tool bar and
pressing space on "enable editing."  But is there any way to get rid
of the JAWS comments like “revision,” or “deleted?” I think they are
annoying. Or, is there another way to enable editing besides resaving
the document that would result in no announcements? Also, is there
anything visually that is prompting the JAWS tutor announcements? I am
asking, because I am revising some documents that I must attach to
emails, and I wouldn’t want anything visually to indicate that I had
edited the document for appeal and continuity’s sake.

Thank you.

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett