[nabs-l] My Voting Experience

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:05:42 UTC 2012

Hello,
Is there anywhere that has the voter's guide for my state in one document? I
went to the voter's guide at:
http://voterguide.sos.ca.gov/
and the descriptions in HTML are not the full thing and the PDFs are
separate for each prop. I'm having problems with my Adobe acrobat, so would
rather not like to try and read 10 or so PDFs...
Does the NFB or Bookshare have a BRF, Daisy, doc, txt, html or something of
each state's voter's guide?
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs