[nabs-l] Fwd: [Friends] Upcoming episode of Speaking Out for the Blind

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:42:53 UTC 2012

Although this is an ACB radio program, I thought some of you might be
interested in listening to this.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* mccallen3 at comcast.net
*Date:* October 31, 2012, 1:00:15 PM EDT
*To:* friends at acbradio.org
*Subject:* *[Friends] Upcoming episode of Speaking Out for the Blind*
*Reply-To:* ACBRadio Friends List <friends at acbradio.org>

Happy Halloween ghouls, goblins, and the like,

Here's the latest on the next episode of *Speaking Out for the Blind*,
which airs tonight on ACB Radio Mainstream at 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM
Pacific Time, and every two hours throughout tomorrow (Thursday).

**

Episode 17: College- Airs October 31st

I talk with Nicole Bohn of the Disability Programs and Resource Center
(DPRC) at San Francisco State University in California. She’ll share some
of the resources that help blind and visually impaired college students
succeed in school.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen