[nabs-l] Wordpress

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 03:53:11 UTC 2012

Antonio,
I am trying to learn wordpress too. I find my screen reader also gets locked
on some pages and will not move around; I mean the virtual cursor does not
move so I cannot read the page. I can post new entries by going to the
dashboard and clicking on new post or something like that and pasting in my
text to the box. I cannot read stuff from there. So to publish it I press b
for button and jaws goes to the next button. when jaws says publish button,
I hit on that.

Ashley