[nabs-l] condoms and Sexual Health

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:06:45 UTC 2012

Unfortunately for me, my privacy as an adult patient i violated
on a daily bais if I'm in Florida with my parents.  They want
protection, protection, protection, but there' nothing wrong with
telling them to go away at thi point.  I am not going to tell you
guy whether or not I wa exually active, but I have a quetsion.
Mot of u are on Medicaid, right?  I wonder if any of you can tell
me whether a government ervice uch a Medicaid will cover birth
control pills.  I've been told to try birth control, but I
already take mental health meds, o I wonder if I should put even
more bad chemical in my body, and the other thing i that
government insurance may not cover birth control because it' the
government.  I don't know because of thoe comment made by the
demagogue Limbaugh (ome p0o9litical people might know whuat I"m
talking about.)  And if we elect the wrong peron, I might not be
able to get free birth control.  Thank.
Beth