[nabs-l] research resources

Ashley Bradner ambradner at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 18:38:10 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I am fairly new to the list, so I apologize if this topic has already been discussed. I am finishing up my English minor and my courses are getting much more research intensive. I have no problems finding articles that I can use for research, but am not as successful at finding accessible books. The research I will mostly be doing revolves around culture and literary criticism. In the past, I have utilized bookshare, amazon, ibooks, and NLS. Sometimes I find what I'm looking for, but not always. I am aware of Learning Ally, but can't afford the membership fee at this time. I would love to hear your feedback and what sources you use for obtaining braille, audio, and electronic books. Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Ashley Bradner