[nabs-l] Long-Distance Dating

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:37:12 UTC 2012

I can confirm what Beth and Desiree have said, as I myself am a
teenager and am in high school.  Sex often is brought up at the
lunch table and in other social settings, and I believe it is
important for us to know the truth about it.  Please see my more
detailed message from last night with the subject "adult
discussions and high school students."

Chris