[nabs-l] Jaws problem

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 16:58:46 UTC 2012

Now that I see you are using windows 7, you should see what is runnning in the background.  Then, you can disable items as needed.  Can you come out of the problem without restarting the machine?  Does disabling JFW with INS F4 and enter work?  Are you then able to restart JFW with a CTRL+ALT+J?

Sent from my iPad