[nabs-l] Jaws problem

raymond lombardi ray214 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:29:49 UTC 2012

I've never seen Jaws do something like that before.

Go into configuration manager under the utilities menu then check under user
options under set options menu and check to see if highlighted text is set
and if it isn't set it and tab to ok and press enter.
then press control s to save.
then press alt f4 to close out configuration manager.