[nabs-l] condoms and Sexual Health

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 04:38:53 UTC 2012

Guys, relax! Tyler is right, asking for a box of rubbers, to me,
seems far better than the alternative I.E, unwanted pregnancy or
disease. Get over it! They're just condoms and again, I believe a
person's apprehension or embarassment or whatever, weill project onto
other people, and you will most definitely be embarassed! 12 PM